Friday, June 23rd
Tulsa Pride Rainbow Run
Tulsa Pride festivities start at 5 pm!
1 Mile Fun Walk/Run - 7 pm
5K Rainbow Run - 7:30 pm
With Live Entertainment at the Dennis R. Neill Equality Center
The Rainbow Run is just one of the events held every Tulsa Pride Weekend! Join us for Pride-centric entertainment with music and family-friendly drag performances with beer and cocktail bar available for those 21 and up. We look forward to seeing you there (even if you're just cheering on the runners)!
Saturday, June 24th
Tulsa Pride Festival and Parade
Festival Gates Open at Noon
Pride Parade at 6 pm
Live Entertainment All Day with a Variety of Regional and National Talent
FEATURING NINA SKY
Born and raised in New York City, twin sisters Nicole and Natalie Albino, also known as Nina Sky, entered the Billboard Charts in 2004 with their massive hit “Move Ya Body.” That same year, the sisters’ infectious chorus on NORE's reggaeton anthem “Oye Mi Canto,” propelled the song to mainstream crossover success. Since their debut, they’ve established their names in the music industry not only as singers and songwriters but well-respected DJʼs for some of the world’s most elite brands.
Musical collaborators include Diplo, Sean Paul, Salaam Remi, and Pitbull among others. As DJʼs, they’ve curated sets for The Museum of Modern Art in New York City (MOMA), Supreme, the GLAAD Awards, MAC and more. The authenticity they embody as artists has created a boundless stream of opportunity. They’ve traveled the world performing on stages from Dubai to Milan Fashion week. Their progression artistically is evident not only sonically but is displayed as their ever-changing sense of style that has developed them into fashion icons both on the New York City scene and in pages of magazines.
In 2022 Nicole and Natalie expanded their repertoire even more, joining Apple Music as the hosts of Pure Throwback; a daily show guiding listeners through indelible pop hits from the ʼ80s, ʼ90s, and early 2000’s .With experience, self-awareness, and an array of musical projects under their belt, the twins have stayed connected to their fans on a massive level. Together, Nina Sky continue to prove that the sky is most definitely the limit.
Tulsa Pride 2023 Festival Grounds
- Festival entrances are at 4th & Frankfort and 4th & Madison.
- Multiple Pay-to-Park lots are available within a few blocks of the West entrance at 4th & Frankfort.
- Rideshare drop-off points are at both entrances. Rideshares are highly encouraged!
- Restrooms and handwashing stations are provided throughout the grounds.
- A number of Cooling Stations are available throughout the grounds.
- The Command Center is located in the parking lot of the Dennis R. Neill Equality Center at 4th & Kenosha for any concerns.
- The Dennis R. Neill Equality Center Cocktail Bar offers beer, seltzers, and mixed drinks.
- The Beer Garden offers beer and seltzers.
- Food trucks with a variety of options are available all day Saturday.
- Vendors and organizations from across the region are available in the Pride Market.
- An expanded Kid Zone offers all sorts of entertainment for the kids.
- An Quiet/Sensory Zone is available at The Yoga Underground at 4th & Frankfort for those needing a break from the crowds and noise.
Sunday, June 25th - Pride in the Park
Opens at Noon!
Bring your kids/pets/cooler (no glass allowed in the park) for a pet-friendly, kid-friendly afternoon of relaxing fun.
Food trucks and vendors will be there! Also featuring youth entertainers, drag performers (bring your tip money!), and a special headliner later in the afternoon.
111 E Mathew Brady St, Tulsa, OK 74120
Highlights from Tulsa Pride 2022